IGNORED

Free dresser

JHbowhunter

Location?

Just south of Newton NJ...  My back is "out" so I can't help much. Perhaps moving the new dresser in and getting this one out contributed to that...

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jack for a great afternoon Male bonding session today, as I made the journey to the Harris Game Preserve to pick up the dresser. You were very gracious in sharing the many fishing and hunting stories as well as a delicious lunch ! It's always good to meet up with some of the very good people on this site who share the same passion about the NJ outdoors. Jack no doubt loves every thing about the Woods and Water, and was a pleasure to see him relive some of his outdoor adventures. Thanks again!

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

Did you wax his back Zip?  :shock:  :rofl:

Actually , he did stop for a pedicure on the way... True story.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.....

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Actually , he did stop for a pedicure on the way... True story.  Not here is anything wrong with that.....

Alright I have a confession to make. Jack did talk me into a trip to the Beauty Salon. He very convincing, waxing eloquently on the advantages of back waxing.

So I stopped on the way home at Jack's recommended spot of pleasure. Unfortunately they were fresh out of hot wax, so I had to settle for a pedicure.

All went well initially. I was really getting into it. The young lady was filing the dead skin off my dogs with a mill bastard file. Then she had to bring out the heavy artillery. A large cheese grader they had to retrieve from the back room. After grinding 4 pounds of dead skin off my heals, the poor girl looked a little sick. I asked her if my feet were that bad. She replied, " Big boy the last time I saw nails like yours they had a dead fish impaled in them."

She valiantly continued on trimming my toenails, making strange noises and faces. Unfortunately she was overwhelmed by fumes and passed out on the floor before my feet got the happy ending. I managed to get a picture of her seconds before she hit the floor. The manager started screaming at me in some Oriental language, so I ran out of the place barefoot leaving my imitation crocs behind.

All I can say is thanks Jack, here's another fine mess you got me into!

20170217_101015.jpg

"All men die, not all men really live". WW