IGNORED

My mz hunt, anyone recognize these?

Stratus

I found one guy in the area that described the larger dog before I showed him the pictures. He says the dog, by itself, came out of the woods by his house during the summer. It drank a little water from the pond and was very friendly, took off and not seen again.

whether they're friendly or not the owners need to keep their animals secured even good dogs bite

Huh?    If they're "good dogs" that have been well-raised, they shouldn't bite unless somehow severely provoked.  No dog I've raised would ever bite someone unless a significant and obvious threat, as it should be.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Huh?    If they're "good dogs" that have been well-raised, they shouldn't bite unless somehow severely provoked.  No dog I've raised would ever bite someone unless a significant and obvious threat, as it should be.

the6 got teeth they'll bite.I had many dogs that where great around kids other pets and people but if you came near car or house and the dog didn't recognize you they would want to bite.why do you think people have guard dogs