IGNORED

Lodge at River Valley Membership

AlexFord13

post-1916-0-83015600-1518451706_thumb.jpg

Hey all,

I've posted in here before but wanted to announce some news about membership at the Lodge at River Valley (www.thelodgeatrivervalley.com).

We have two miles of private water on the Musconetcong and a member's lodge with locker rooms and 3 guest rooms, capable of sleeping up to 10. Fishing is truly excellent, with 9 defined pools and tons of riffles and pocket water to fish between them. We mainly catch browns and rainbows, but there are some brookies and a few tiger trout in there as well! We have a self-imposed limit of 20 members to keep fishing pressure light. We are only looking to add 5 more members this year.

We just dropped the initiation fee for new members for a trial year, so the cost of membership is now $5,000 a year with unlimited access and guest passes. You also get dining privileges and preferred rates at Hawk Pointe, the golf course down the road.

I went out last Monday and had 4 fish in an hour! I'm happy to jump on the phone any time to answer any questions you might have. If anyone interested, I'd like to get you up for maybe a half day of fishing and a chance to tour the property. Any day above 40 degrees should provide some very active fish! Shoot me an email at alex@amberjack.com for details.

Cheers & tight lines

Alex

post-1916-0-81669400-1518451764_thumb.jpg

I guess its not a bad price considering a house rental on the beach can average between $4000 and $5000 a week........

with Unlimited guess passes, two guys who fish together all the time could split the cost .

At 2500 a piece have a great spot to fish uncrowded 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

With the way the stocking program has deteriorated at Pequest and continues to deteriorate, eventually, this type of fishing may be the wave of the future in NJ.  

Resist the urge to only fish for stocked trout and strike out looking for some of our wild trout of all three species.  NJ has over 2,000 miles of wild trout waters. mostly in the northwest third of the state.  The last thing we want as Americans is to allow our country to follow jolly old England where only the landed gentry and kings can hunt and fish.  One of the greatest things about our nation is the huge amounts of public lands we have to hunt and fish, and those lands don't care if we work part time in a fast food restaurant or are the CEO of a major corporation.