IGNORED

Just curious ? Numbers

hammer4reel

Anyone else notice the numbers dont seem to add up on the bear harvest sheet.

Shows sussex having 249 bears.

Yet since sussex has area in 1 and 2 that number is almost the whole combined total for bears harvested in both those zones which is 270.

Yet shows another 171 bears for the counties making up the rest of zones 1 and 2 for warren and morris

Yet only 49 bears for zone 4 combined areas of Warren Morris.

Numbers just don't seem to total up

????????????????????

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Back when I was with F&W I worked check stations, and people's inability to use maps is down right scary.  People would tell you that they were hunting one place and then when they showed you on the map it was no where near where they said they were hunting.   :shakehead:  

Edited by Rusty

Back when I was with F&W I worked check stations, and people's inability to use maps is down right scary.  People would tell you that they were hunting one place and then when they showed you on the map it was no where near where they said they were hunting.   :shakehead:  

That is a classic diversion technique for deer hunters down here, and to top it off, where they say they killed it, and where they show you are both lies. The best are the guys who have never hunted public land in their life, and everyone knows they don't hunt public land, but sure enough, a picture shows up with the guy and a big buck he says he killed on some WMA.  :rofl:

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

you didnt really think i was going to show you my hunting spot on a map, lol