IGNORED

wondering if i can tag along on a pheasant hunt?

Kype

i have never gone pheasant hunting and to be honest i dont know where to go, where they stock etc. i do know im a safe hunter and follow the rules and regulations. i am wondering if someone would be willing to let me tag along with them during one pheasant this year. just something i want to give a try. in return i will buy breakfast and coffee, or dog treats/ big bag of dog food if you bring you're dog. if you can help me out let me know where to be and what time and i will surely be there. mainly looking for the clinton, black river, or pequest area. 

thank you

kype

I'll take you one day and I have a Brittany who loves pointing birds.  I seldom buy my stamp anymore, I just wind up guiding my friends with my dog.  I don't need to shoot to have fun and I like to video or take photos of the action.  Now grouse and woodcock are a different story.......

I'll take you one day and I have a Brittany who loves pointing birds.  I seldom buy my stamp anymore, I just wind up guiding my friends with my dog.  I don't need to shoot to have fun and I like to video or take photos of the action.  Now grouse and woodcock are a different story.......

ok great. thanks. please let me know when you're ready, ill be in touch closer to pheasant season. forgot to mention i also have top quality cigars i can hand out. have been in perfect humidity and temp for a year. will be delivered to the hunting area in a humidor.  

Kype, 

Although not one of your preferred areas you mentioned, we would be glad to show you the ropes on a couple of hunts at the Flatbrook WMA.

My son and I are there during, and after the in season stocking ends and have a great time with friends. The state has done a fantastic job with numerous quality birds released.

Shoot me a pm anytime bro.

Kype, 

Although not one of your preferred areas you mentioned, we would be glad to show you the ropes on a couple of hunts at the Flatbrook WMA.

My son and I are there during, and after the in season stocking ends and have a great time with friends. The state has done a fantastic job with numerous quality birds released.

Shoot me a pm anytime bro.

I may travel more north thanks