IGNORED

Dorner In A Shoot Out With Police

BHC

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they had any options but to eliminate this threat.

Unfortunately, nothing suggests he would have surrendered peacefully, so the end result seems to have been unavoidable. The means by which they ended his life are insignificant in my opinion. For all we know, he may have shot himself, knowing capture was inevitable.

Decisions rendered in a situation like that have to take into consideration the safety of all the responding officers and any nearby civilians should he somehow escape and elude them.

My problem with the whole thing is: What drove this seemingly outstanding individual to snap and commit such attrocities. I have to believe it all leads back to the LAPD with a coverup. BUT...I could be wrong. Maybe it was something else. We'll probably never know.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

I don't think they had any options but to eliminate this threat.

Unfortunately' date=' nothing suggests he would have surrendered peacefully, so the end result seems to have been unavoidable. The means by which they ended his life are insignificant in my opinion. For all we know, he may have shot himself, knowing capture was inevitable.

Decisions rendered in a situation like that have to take into consideration the safety of all the responding officers and any nearby civilians should he somehow escape and elude them.

My problem with the whole thing is: What drove this seemingly outstanding individual to snap and commit such attrocities. I have to believe it all leads back to the LAPD with a coverup. BUT...I could be wrong. Maybe it was something else. We'll probably never know.

[/quote']

Matty

I don't for one second believe the LAPD is covering up anything or drove this guy to murder.

Let's start at the beginning for this guy.

He had to do basic Training TWICE because of disciplinary issues.

Once out of basic he was disciplined again.

In the police academy he was yet again disciplined.

He then was deployed while still in the academy.

He came back, finished the academy and went on field training. He was still NOT A FULL officer.

He iniated an internal affairs investigation. Why? my guess is to get a more favorable assignment once he was a full officer.

He was then PROVEN to have LIED during that investigation.

He was fired in 2008.

He was not a cop long enough to even know the inner workings of a department. He fabricated the allegations in his manifesto.

He filed a civil suit against the LAPD.

To win a civil case is not the same standard as a criminal case.

Criminal case has to be proven beyond all reasonable doubt.

To win a civil case you only need to be right 51%... A much lower standard.

He lost that case also.

So he we are 4 years later. What we have here is a man who believe in his mind that the whole world was against him.

He believed he was wronged. Sometimes what people believe and what's reality are 2 different things.

No coverup.

Serpico in new York was an absolute coverup. The officers were fired and jailed.

If there was even an iota of truth to any of his allegations believe me this, they are already being investigated. This is not 1950. Whats done in the dark always comes to light.

This guy was a nut. He was a egocentric narcisscist who felt emotional pain more than the average person. He believed everyone was against him. He was a murderer who had no problem shooting at anyone in his way. He chose his own path unfortunately taking innocent lives with him.

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

I don't for one second believe the LAPD is covering up anything or drove this guy to murder.

The same LAPD that is widely known and proven to have been one of the most corrupt departments in US history?

If you're saying that everything was done correctly and that the overall outcome is satisfactory to you. Well, that's fine.

I don't happen to think that it is enough for me. I see innocent people dead and shot at, and I demand that the people responsible for it are punished.

The same LAPD that is widely known and proven to have been one of the most corrupt departments in US history?

If you're saying that everything was done correctly and that the overall outcome is satisfactory to you. Well' date=' that's fine.

I don't happen to think that it is enough for me. I see innocent people dead and shot at, and I demand that the people responsible for it are punished.

[/quote']

The reason that they will not be punished is the same reason it all started.