IGNORED

Dorner In A Shoot Out With Police

BHC

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only was his case herd within his department but he took it to regular court In 2011 & lost their also

I'm pretty sure I read something to the effect that the judge in that case had some conflict of interest, don't quote me on it...but that might be part of the increased frustration (at which point, he should have taken the case elsewhere or sought other legal means to push the case)...again IMHO :)

Matty

Im going to agree to disagree.. He may have been great soldier. That does not always translate to being a good officer.

The guy lied...he was found guilty by iab...he also lost his civil suit because he was a liar. He was not a cop ling enough to know the inner workings of any dept.

I understand your view and agree with some points. I also firmly believe he came bavk to the us with severe ptsd.

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

I can agree to respectfully disagree on the matter.

I also feel that neither of us is close enough to the issue, nor supplied with enough solid facts to make absolute decisions or form concrete opinions on it. We can speculate on motives, or PTSD, but really....when it all boils down. Only the people that were involved in the incident in 2008 know all of the absolute facts. Now one of them is dead. So we may never know the entire timeline that led up to this horrific event.

We can all agree on one thing at least. This was a horrible tragedy. Instead of arguing with each other about motives or the character of those involved, we should pray for the families of those that lost loved ones.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

"For the record palawman he was SUSPECTED of these crimes . He was not a KNOWN murderer"

Amazing, you said that.....

Cause his manifesto are nothing but allegations.......No different then he being suspected of the crimes we have been told he did, but you want to believe his manifesto is etched in stone, and everything else is suspect and the police are just down right wrong, and dirty

My personal take away from this is; It's clear our country is slipping down the tubes faster and faster with every media sensationalized incident....

Our political leaders and legislators have clearly lost there way... They seem to think every time something horrific happens and the media of this country sensationalizes it, that it is there job to fly in like a super hero and manipulate our Constitution, suppress even more of our rights and freedoms by formulating and enacting even more useless laws in an attempt force others to somehow fallow the freedom restricting laws they have foolishly already enacted and clearly don't work since criminals don't fallow the law...

It seems they no longer see themselves as legislators, but fancy themselves as some sort of great "law enforcers" and the true protectors of society.... the words "BAN and Control" should never be uttered in a free society... one must wonder what new laws they will try and in-act because of this latest crime spree.....

BUT back to the point at hand... The purpose of appointing "Law Enforcement" in our country was for the enforcing of laws and apprehending those whom are suspected of breaking the laws, so that they may face the Justice system....

It is not in any way, shape, or form the duty of law enforcement to make themselves the judge, jury, and or executioner in any situation, that is not how our justice system is designed nor works in this country....

The law doesn't change based on what a person is accused of doing or because the emotions of the police involved are charged up.

Law Enforcement nor the media have the right or power to; presume guilt, convict, or carry out justice on anyone....no matter what one is accused of doing, saying, or writing, we are all presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law....

That's not just my opinion but it is the constitutional right of every American.....

while I certainly am glad that the threat this guy posed is over.... IMO (of in which I am entitled to) I think the actual manner to which it was brought to an end is not the way we should ever handle justice....

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

I think the actual manner to which it was brought to an end is not the way we should ever handle justice....

While I agree with 90% of your post Droptine, this last sentence I can't agree with. You weren't at the scene, nor was I, we have no way of knowing at this point how the events unfolded. So, I think the same presumption of innocence you advocate for the suspect, should also be equally applied to LE until all the facts are made public.

Good point Pathman.... I should have worded it a little differently ( I should have said "APPARENT WAY" instead actual way) but like I said , it's just my opinion and time will tell....

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)