IGNORED

Hunting contest?

Shootstraight

Mat plans on running it a little different this year so we have no confusion on who shot what or when. I will be doing all the shooting and contestants will supply stands and the property. I will supply all the butchering and taxidermy expenses. Winner will get a photo of me with whatever I shoot. Valid for the lower 48 this year because I am busy with work. We will be adding Alaska next year to the mix.

I spent most of my money on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.

We should definitely run one but I could use a little help in the teams and score management. I can setup and manage the scoreboards and topics, I can set up a donation link if you guys want to do an entry, etc.

Anyone up for getting involved?

How about participants, others interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should definitely run one but I could use a little help in the teams and score management. I can setup and manage the scoreboards and topics, I can set up a donation link if you guys want to do an entry, etc.

Anyone up for getting involved?

How about participants, others interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would have to be done? I don't have a ton of time and my site access is limited with work blocking it, but if I know what I am getting into before hand, I'm probably willing to volunteer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Edited by MackofallTrades

- Mack