IGNORED

The Worst Shot

NJNewbie

IMG_0772.thumb.jpeg.07f1792f0ed41d34354041a1e384fa75.jpegthis is the aftermath of shooting 6 shot out of a 12ga at birds under 20 yards. As you can see all of the meat is clearly blown apart and none of it is edible 🙄

just kidding, instead I made 6 clean ethical kills and will be enjoying some delicious pan fried teal breasts that have almost as much fat as there is meat. I’m looking forward to this meal @tick trawler

Edited by Bubblehead

21 minutes ago, Bubblehead said:

IMG_0772.thumb.jpeg.07f1792f0ed41d34354041a1e384fa75.jpegthis is the aftermath of shooting 6 shot out of a 12ga at birds under 20 yards. As you can see all of the meat is clearly blown apart and none of it is edible 🙄

just kidding, instead I made 6 clean ethical kills and will be enjoying some delicious pan fried teal breasts that have almost as much fat as there is meat. I’m looking forward to this meal @tick trawler

Has to be fake news, lol

On 12/4/2023 at 11:56 AM, Bubblehead said:

Must have shot them after they landed....