IGNORED

Burris Octical x

smittty

Welp I was really loving it till yesterday when it shit the bed and stoped working. Cost me half day hunt yesterday and half day today. Good news is I called them and it has a life time warranty so they took my email and said they would send me shipping instructions well that was noon yesterday still nothing. When I asked turn around time I was told four to six weeks. Maybe I will be able to use it for winter bow or maybe not. They are making them for rifles now out to 500 yards big bucks and I was actually considering getting one. Think I just came to my census

Yea I noticed the battery was dead yesterday I always carry a spare I put the spare in pushed the fire  button it powered on but when I pushed it the second time to range it it goes to a blank screen as if it’s powering off  and if I push the fire button to power on then use the remote to ranges does the same thing blank screen powers off

25 minutes ago, smittty said:

It was a bad battery my spare was bad somehow. Just put a new one in out of the same pack that I took the bad one from and it’s fine

I just had the exact same thing happen to me - it was battery for my truck key fob. Came in a pack of 5. First one I used was bad right out of the package. Second one was fine.

This battery of yours - you didn't happen to buy it on Amazon did you? And was it one of those button batteries?

Edited by mazzgolf