IGNORED

My truck was vandalized by another hunter on Friday December 18

Big Joe NJ

I know a lot of people in the area I grew up crabbing and hunting there it makes me sick to hear about stuff like this happening. I also work in construction and now a lot of local builders and plumbers so when you find out who the scumbag is let me know so I can spread the word. We will make it tuff for him to get any more work in the area if that's what the dirtbag does for a living.

Nah we didn't have a sitter for our son, usually grandma will take him for a few hours when she goes out with me. Plus the low tide would of been an issue to get back to the boat with two people, I was kicking up mud the entire way back probably going to look into a mud motor for next season.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I was wondering if that deterred her or if she will continue to hunt with you? Id be pretty upset if that db ruined it for her

Nah, shes came to the same conclusion as most of us have and that is, this guy was just a jerk off and most hunters you meet will be pretty good people. She has gone back out after this but we were doing upland bird hunts to close out the season. Time to get her back in the blind though.

Thats great news coming out of this unfortunate story. Very glad to hear that Joe :up:

Sounds like you found your guy and even if he isn't caught or prosecuted for the damage he did to your vehicle, he knows he is being watched closely and isn't likely to pull this garbage again on you or anyone else.  Him reaching out to you shows guilt, even if not enough to hang himself.  Same with him deleting his account on one forum.  I wish you the best moving forward.