IGNORED

FuelSnap: Oil prices down to lowest levels since the start of 2022!

BowhunterNJ

Just wanted to pass along, I've been using FuelSnap all winter to check prices and fill from the cheapest distributor.  Great service and site.  This site isn't affiliated with them, just wanted to give my own experience with it and share the recent email.

https://www.fuelsnap.com/

Check those tanks...the heat likely kicked on during this cold spurt these past few days.

Heating oil prices remain down at their lowest levels since the start of 2022. We're seeing an average price of about $2.86 a gallon in the northeast as we head into the weekend. This is down 50% from the high of $5.66 we saw in April, 2022! Hopefully prices continue to trend down this year.

fuel-snap.PNG.035aef3c816135f9f10b673a544123a5.PNG

Anyone use cash for oil?  I went mostly wood last year and between that and our heat pump I hardly used oil. Maybe 1/4 tank out of 330 gallons.  But now that I am down to a 1/4 I want to fill it so I’ve been waiting hoping for a good drop

2 hours ago, mike033089 said:

Anyone use cash for oil?  I went mostly wood last year and between that and our heat pump I hardly used oil. Maybe 1/4 tank out of 330 gallons.  But now that I am down to a 1/4 I want to fill it so I’ve been waiting hoping for a good drop

I used them before too, but there are times where no place delivered by me when I needed it.  That's how I found FuelSnap.