IGNORED

Not good news

Kilbo

Ps. I got to add Mrs. Kilbo has been a real trooper through all this. Not only is she dealing with me but 5 days before the surgery our dog popped his back leg out of socket so after it was put back in he’s very wobbly on his back legs from soft tissue damage which they said will take time to fully recover. She had to get rugs to put on our hard wood floors to give him stability and has to carry him up and down steps for him to go outside to potty. We also have an elderly dog that has to be carried out also so she’s been very busy but taking it in stride. I don’t know what I’d do without her. She really is the best. Ok my long rant is over. It’s time to try to get some sleep. 

Edited by Kilbo

Aim Small Miss Small..........No such thing as a bad day spent hunting.

9 minutes ago, Kilbo said:

I got an update. Surgery on Monday went great. I’m walking with a walker right now. I start my physical training on Monday. Doc said I was gonna hate him for the first week….. he was right but I’m already feeling improvements. I can’t wait to put this all behind me and get back to the outdoors. Here’s a pic to show the swelling so far and yes I’m wearing shorts. No streaking for this guy………yet?!?!? 😂 

B26ABADF-E460-4136-AE5A-821172B7A08D.jpeg

Good to hear my friend!

You'll be back to folding  30,000 per hour in no time :up:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

11 minutes ago, Kilbo said:

I got an update. Surgery on Monday went great. I’m walking with a walker right now. I start my physical training on Monday. Doc said I was gonna hate him for the first week….. he was right but I’m already feeling improvements. I can’t wait to put this all behind me and get back to the outdoors. Here’s a pic to show the swelling so far and yes I’m wearing shorts. No streaking for this guy………yet?!?!? 😂 

B26ABADF-E460-4136-AE5A-821172B7A08D.jpeg

Pub199 carpeted their bar room?  And they gave you a pillow? :eek: :rofl: