IGNORED

Hunters insurance

rgw

On 8/5/2022 at 1:24 PM, rgw said:

I have a question I am a member of the njsfsc which comes with insurance, the property I just leased says they have to be added as an additional insured, any one know if this is possible with the insurance through the njsfsc.

Yes it can be done. Contact the membership secretary for details. 

Opportunity expands in proportion to one's courage.

I use qdma insurance and add the landowner as additionally insured.. runs about $300/yr

Although you need a written contract for it to be valid, and I don't have one lol.

I just get it, they send proof to the owner, and I go on my merry way. I don't think the owner would even reply if I asked to get something in writing every year.

I hunt for free so throwing away the 300 is worth it for the permission. And I can add other properties to it for bare any extra money..

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

I use qdma insurance and add the landowner as additionally insured.. runs about $300/yr

Although you need a written contract for it to be valid, and I don't have one lol.

I just get it, they send proof to the owner, and I go on my merry way. I don't think the owner would even reply if I asked to get something in writing every year.

I hunt for free so throwing away the 300 is worth it for the permission. And I can add other properties to it for bare any extra money..

Ask your father he would remember when lenny Steiner was president of the club, he closed the deal on many a lease, he was good at it he was a lead salesman for Prudential.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

10 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

Our Hunting Club switched over to QDMA a few years ago. We are paying much less than the premium the NRA was charging us. What rip-offs. 

• 4 weeks later...