IGNORED

Concealed Carry

9 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

Well you would no longer be able to buy AR-15s. So that would be different. The “large capacity” ammunition feeding device would be the same as NJ. 

The way I read the bill was semi auto rifle with the "evil" features.  And nj does ban the ar15 by name.

Sorry it's just colt ar15

For all intensive purposes I font own an ar15 I own an s&w mp sport.

Scotus ruled that firearms in common use are protected under the 2nd ammendment.   I would say that the ar is covered under common use

Edited by vdep217

In my first post in this thread I stated that companies will stop selling/shipping to NJ.

This year NJ has already received fines/settlements of $150k and $175k from companies in Florida that violated NJ firearms laws.

Now to make things worse UPS has canceled numerous accounts of companies that sell gun parts because of slow Joe's gun bs and threatening letters from the elected.   Brownells account is one of numerous accounts that were suspended.  

Murphys new law is a public nuisance law.  It doesn't take a whole lot to be a public nuisance.  

2 hours ago, vdep217 said:

The way I read the bill was semi auto rifle with the "evil" features.  And nj does ban the ar15 by name.

Sorry it's just colt ar15

For all intensive purposes I font own an ar15 I own an s&w mp sport.

Scotus ruled that firearms in common use are protected under the 2nd ammendment.   I would say that the ar is covered under common use

Yes, they name the evil features which would outlaw your S&W. I’m definitely no lawyer. They also name a whole bunch of firearms that exempt by name, but they are already exempt by features. Like a Remington 700 or Mossberg 500. Which is redundant and doesn’t make sense to me.