IGNORED

Home water delivery - which to choose

thefirstndsecond

Just a heads up, I was in the market for a home water dispenser but it wasn't easy to find a white bottom load  for a decent price .....went on Primo.com and found a white bottom load with a built-in K-Cup machine built-in with a coupon code I got $87.00 discount with free shipping free    code is:  MYPRIMO30

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Well it got delivered this morning,  2 days early.  Very well packed, obviously already together. Stopped at Lowes yesterday and got two 5 gallon jugs. It's now on and cooling off the water. Love that it has the built in K-Cup Coffee maker, for the price I got it for worth it

20220626_111502.jpg

Wow i like that! it is cool!!

We haven't made a purchase yet but will def be getting the water ourselves.

Let me know how it works out

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Like I said earlier, why bother with water delivery when you can get on demands reverse osmosis at the touch of a finger. We're on the ballpark of about 150 to $200 for the entire system. Then once a year we change out the filters for about 40 bucks. No plastic water bottles that are sitting in containers tasting like crap you crawl for it it pulls it stores it in tank in your basement. We went with Apex. I complained fought my wife tooth and nail but it really is good water

IMG_20220626_183852581.jpg

IMG_20220626_183843260.jpg

IMG_20220626_183756113.jpg

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.