IGNORED

Paper tuning results in rest too low

Marty Z

7 hours ago, Marty Z said:

VideoCapture_20220502-221416.jpg.de329bba9b3ca2c763bc09c836391816.jpg

If that’s with your nock point way high as originally shown your cam timing is off .

while it’s tough from a pic , they are very close to being correct there .

If you set the nock point where it belongs , your top cam would be rolling over much further than the bottom cam would .

8D2C6843-617F-4030-87E3-3BF6DA3EC3B7.jpeg

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

7 hours ago, Marty Z said:

VideoCapture_20220502-221416.jpg.de329bba9b3ca2c763bc09c836391816.jpg

Where is your anchor point?where is the string in relation to the corner of your mouth? And are you able to stand straight when anchored. Have someone take pic from behind while at full draw.  Not liking bow angle

Agree cam sync is almost good.

8 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

If that’s with your nock point way high as originally shown your cam timing is off .

If you set the nock point where it belongs , your top cam would be rolling over much further than the bottom cam would .

Handle/grip are never  centered limb tip to tip in a compound. Top  needs to be faster than bottom/compensation.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

55 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

This is with my nock point set back to square. This was a quick a dirty picture I pulled off a video I took trying to figure out which stop hits first, the video was not helpful though. Just ordered a winch and will be making draw board.

Just now, Marty Z said:

This is with my nock point set back to square. This was a quick a dirty picture I pulled off a video I took trying to figure out which stop hits first, the video was not helpful though. Just ordered a winch and will be making draw board.

If that’s while  square , it looks pretty good lining up from the picture (which isn’t the same as seeing it in hand ) .

when your at full draw are your cams both straight to the string looking from the back ? 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 minute ago, Northjerseyoutdoorsman said:

I figured out your problem your shooting upside down 

Now he's shooting high now what:doh2:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

33 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Marty what is your nock point set up , can’t see it in the picture ?

Not sure what you mean. It is just a d-loop set high on the string, but arrow in this scenario is set parallel to the shelf and just above the center of the berger hole

20220503_095201.jpg.a79fa1ac930dfad6177c9e4fb90f9103.jpg

Edited by Marty Z

1 hour ago, Marty Z said:

Not sure what you mean. It is just a d-loop set high on the string, but arrow in this scenario is set parallel to the shelf and just above the center of the berger hole

20220503_095201.jpg.a79fa1ac930dfad6177c9e4fb90f9103.jpg

In this pic things appear lined up...my previous post about anchor and shoulder position...very possible there is a downward pressure on the arrow. So it might not be the equipment per say but the Indian. 

4 minutes ago, Trophy8 said:

In this pic things appear lined up...my previous post about anchor and shoulder position...very possible there is a downward pressure on the arrow. So it might not be the equipment per say but the Indian. 

That is quite possible. So the question is do I adjust my stance to the bow or do I adjust the bow to my stance. This is an honest question, I truly don't know.

Good question. 1st and foremost the bow should fit you. But in this case I feel it would be more beneficial to correct your form, this will allow for better tuning and better shooting.  

What is the draw weight and does it feel a bit heavy?