IGNORED

How is this allowed?

If you're on the right team, you can pretty much say anything and not be called out on it, Rochester N.Y. did not allow the singing of Jingle Bells, because in 1857 it MAY have been first sung by white men in blackface, I always say how much crazier can it get ?

23 hours ago, MRMCR said:

" People believe what they want to believe "..........

I was going for the Tom Petty reference.........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Hope his team sues the hell out of her, the editors, and publishers.

However, looking at the reviews on Amazon  I'm not sure he'd get much 😂

Screenshot_20220109-073625.thumb.png.46aca3f9862e539d8aa8cfc6669204bc.png

A lot of the reviews say it's shoddy leaps of conclusion all-around, and not just the Kyle Rittenhouse part...

1 minute ago, DJ0808 said:

Hope his team sues the hell out of her, the editors, and publishers.

However, looking at the reviews on Amazon  I'm not sure he'd get much 😂

Screenshot_20220109-073625.thumb.png.46aca3f9862e539d8aa8cfc6669204bc.png

A lot of the reviews say it's shoddy leaps of conclusion all-around, and not just the Kyle Rittenhouse part...

I thought shoddy leaps of conclusions along with fictional hysteria and out and out lying were the cornerstone of liberalism......

4 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

I thought shoddy leaps of conclusions along with fictional hysteria and out and out lying were the cornerstone of liberalism......

Now that she's getting called out on it she's claiming it was a "small mistake", and that the amount of attention it's getting proves that we are a racist and misogynistic society. Article

I'm trying to figure out how a white guy shooting 3 other white guys is racist and misogynistic.

Not saying racism doesn't occur (IMO there are white racist, black racist, asian racist, hispanic racist, etc...), but it astounds me at the conclusions and spin some people like this professor will put on things....

7 hours ago, DJ0808 said:

Now that she's getting called out on it she's claiming it was a "small mistake", and that the amount of attention it's getting proves that we are a racist and misogynistic society. Article

I'm trying to figure out how a white guy shooting 3 other white guys is racist and misogynistic.

Not saying racism doesn't occur (IMO there are white racist, black racist, asian racist, hispanic racist, etc...), but it astounds me at the conclusions and spin some people like this professor will put on things....

Of course racism exists. All those Asians being attacked and murdered in NY are proof of that.