IGNORED

Very Good Price For A Good Crossbow

BHC

Yeah, I'm going to buy a crossbow in the next few months....you can go crazy with all the features and makes and models.

Any accuracy issues?  Does it group broadheads tight?  Any other issues?  What high end features are missing?  Why change out the scope/quiver/bolts?  Did you have to assemble it?

Kinda makes me nervous, a crossbow that fast at that price, but I'm interested.

What will you do if you have problems at some point?  Bring it to a local bow shop?

Sorry for all the questions.

14 minutes ago, njdoxie said:

Yeah, I'm going to buy a crossbow in the next few months....you can go crazy with all the features and makes and models.

Any accuracy issues?  Does it group broadheads tight?  Any other issues?  What high end features are missing?  Why change out the scope/quiver/bolts?  Did you have to assemble it?

Kinda makes me nervous, a crossbow that fast at that price, but I'm interested.

What will you do if you have problems at some point?  Bring it to a local bow shop?

Sorry for all the questions.

No accuracy issues at all I've shot out from 70 yards dead on but I won't do that in woods, I use mechanical broadheads and no issues, it comes with the crank it works but wasn't for me so I sold it, once it's cocked back you have to discharge it (fire a bolt) I have a spare bolt with a field tip in my truck and fire that bolt into a small discharge bag, I didn't like the scope that came with it, it will do the job but I wanted a speed rated scope Wyvvern Creations have take off Ravin speed rated scopes for $89 they are brand new, the quiver is ok but I like the old school Kwikkee Kiver, as far as bolts I wanted something heavier rather have KE over speed, and the bolts aren't expensive at all.....easy assembly maybe 10 mins.....If/when it needs a new string then Yes to a shop as I don't have a press, any other issues Centerpoint's Customer Service is excellent 

No need to be sorry for questions

1 hour ago, BHC said:

Wow! Great price i bought the 370 some years ago not happy with the scope or the trigger but hey i only shoot 30yds max. I did buy other bolts.  Dead nuts on at 30 to 50 yds. Shooting mechanical broadheads. At 75 years of age not going to spend 1k for a crossbow.

55 minutes ago, njdoxie said:

Damn that's tempting....but I'm new to crossbows and would like a little hand holding, like if you bought from a store.

nothing wrong with paying a little extra for personalized attention and service ... your local mom-n-pop will thank you for helping them stay in business.