IGNORED

20 gauge, 3 in Barnes Vor-tx ammo WAS available on midwayusa.com for a little while today

njdoxie

So I got the email today that it was back in stock, you could only order 2 boxes, so me, my dad and my brother immediately ordered 2 boxes a  piece for me.

I few minutes later I tried to have a friend order me 2 boxes and they were already sold out.

It was listed for $23 per box, and with shipping it came out to $32 a box.  I know, crazy.

I haven't tried it in my Savage 220, but if it doesn't group good, I'll put it for sale on here, probably by mid-November.

IF I do put it for sale on here, don't accuse me of gouging, it cost me $32/box, so that's what I'll list it for.  If it doesn't sell, I'll use it for barrel fouling after the shotgun is cleaned and before I hunt.

7 hours ago, njdoxie said:

So I got the email today that it was back in stock, you could only order 2 boxes, so me, my dad and my brother immediately ordered 2 boxes a  piece for me.

I few minutes later I tried to have a friend order me 2 boxes and they were already sold out.

It was listed for $23 per box, and with shipping it came out to $32 a box.  I know, crazy.

I haven't tried it in my Savage 220, but if it doesn't group good, I'll put it for sale on here, probably by mid-November.

IF I do put it for sale on here, don't accuse me of gouging, it cost me $32/box, so that's what I'll list it for.  If it doesn't sell, I'll use it for barrel fouling after the shotgun is cleaned and before I hunt.

If they don't work out, AND they are 3", I'll take them. I could trade you 2 3/4" or 3" AccuTips