IGNORED

Cell Tower Issues

BHC

I had sprint and know tmobile and the odd thing is i get service in the adirondacks where i hunt and other places i never had service before with other providers. Yet i get nothing in my own backyard on high point only the front yard and nothing at all in the surrounding area it sucks here at home. But is good when i go north maybe telling me to move north further at least to Sullivan county or pike county PA.

Looks like all the providers are having trouble with providing good signals, must be another CHINA virus this time in the satellites software!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Cell tower virus Covid-5G...It's my understanding that all carriers pretty much use the same towers. I believe carriers are getting the interference using the same towers right now because of the addition of 5G technology installation.Whe'll still have 4G but reading up it appears that the 5G signals won't travel as far as 4G that would be an issue with the use of 5G phones and cell cams I would think.

5G is also expected to reduce latency — the time it takes for a cell phone (or other connected devices) to make a request from a server and get a response — to virtually zero. And it will make communication with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, etc.) faster and easier.

But this capability comes with a trade-off. For the most part, 5G signals tend not to travel as far as 4G signals. A 4G signal on a cell tower may have a range of several miles, but the hyper-speedy 5G signals we’re all waiting for might only travel a few thousand feet. As such, it’s likely massive telecom infrastructure deployment and “densification” of wireless networks will be required to make 5G a reality. That likely means more cell sites, whether they be on traditional cell-tower structures, light poles, water towers, billboards, rooftops, telephone poles, sides of buildings, and so on. Wireless carriers are committing tens of billions of dollars each year to fortify and expand these networks.

https://piunikaweb.com/2021/08/05/verizon-acknowledges-5g-4g-wireless-network-issues-fix-in-the-works/

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt