IGNORED

A&W Nature Labs/Killer Kubes

LPJR

11 hours ago, rgw said:

Any dealers in hunterdon county 

4 hours ago, DougM said:

I was in Tackle and Field on Saturday but didnt see any A&W products. I did buy it there last year. Call them before taking the ride over.

Meeting up with Stan Wednesday night after work. Will ask for a list of where the product is sold in stores around the state and post it in this thread....

13 hours ago, BCsaw said:

Why haven't you set up the NJWW group buy if you're meeting the rep?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Just heard back from Stan. I asked about product/stores availability, etc for members on this site...Attached below is his response. Any other questions either reach out to A&W directly on their site (attached below) or send me a PM. 

Hey Lou, we are in North Jersey stores, specifically, Simon Peter / Garden State Bow and Reel / Andover Hunt and Fish / Tackle and Field.   Not sure of each stores stock right now. The stores are beginning to order for the start of the season rush.  If we are not currently selling our stuff in a store and someone causes that store to carry us, we offer a 10% bounty of the store's first purchase total to the person who caused the store to stock our product.  That is 10% in cash or product. 

We have been doing more and more with outfitters since they order in bulk and that is a good way to go for us.  We also do bulk sales direct to customers, so we can do that as well. 

If we have an idea of what kind of bulk order people are thinking, we can provide a generous discount. Pick ups are always welcome from our warehouse location in Morris county and we can also deliver. 

There is a standing discount code W&W members can use "NJWW" at checkout for a 15% discount on Pinch Point and Mineral Magnet (shipping always free). Unfortunately we cannot ship blocks anymore since the Post Office got rid of the shipping method we used and it is now just too expensive to offer free shipping on them. 

http://www.awnaturelabs.com/

Edited by LPJR