IGNORED

More on Classic Cars-

trapoholic

On 5/20/2021 at 7:30 PM, trapoholic said:

Oh Yea! And the Trans Am too. There was just recently another member on here who had just purchased a 1980's era Camaro with a manual transmission. As we got into the 1980-90's, more and more cars had Automatic Transmission. In my opinion, the manual transmission cars will become the most collectible due to their rarity.

1996, I put it to the motions power shifting 1-3, think he got a little nervous.lol..Solid car in and out.

Factory stock, matching numbers except for the exhaust and the vett Wheels.

I think he stole it for $6,700.

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

On 5/20/2021 at 7:30 PM, trapoholic said:

Oh Yea! And the Trans Am too. There was just recently another member on here who had just purchased a 1980's era Camaro with a manual transmission. As we got into the 1980-90's, more and more cars had Automatic Transmission. In my opinion, the manual transmission cars will become the most collectible due to their rarity.

That was me. 6 speed, 1995 z28. hunterbob helped me with the rundown on manual shifting. 

20210515_160955.jpg

4 hours ago, Scotty155 said:

That was me. 6 speed, 1995 z28. hunterbob helped me with the rundown on manual shifting. 

20210515_160955.jpg

Pleasure was all mine kiddo.

You were an excellent student you caught on quick!

Nice garage, now take her and the family,fun day, portable barbecues allowed in the pits,and go burn/smell some rubber!

https://www.islanddragway.com

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

4 hours ago, Scotty155 said:

20210515_160955.jpg

Pleasure was all mine kiddo.

You were an excellent student you caught on quick!

Nice garage, now take her and the family,fun day, portable barbecues allowed in the pits,and go burn/smell some rubber!

https://www.islanddragway.com

Watched the video I posted about Island dragway.

Announcer said I can't believe I was going to run like that.

I broke down I'm balling my eyes out. Sucks getting old, losing all my old friends. We go back a little my father/his mother dated I miss him so much. 😥

https://www.nj.com/essex/2016/10/famed_nj_motorcycle_racer_dies_at_59.html

4 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Watched the video I posted about Island dragway.

Announcer said I can't believe I was going to run like that.

I broke down I'm balling my eyes out. Sucks getting old, losing all my old friends. We go back a little my father/his mother dated I miss him so much. 😥

https://www.nj.com/essex/2016/10/famed_nj_motorcycle_racer_dies_at_59.html

It sucks getting old Bob , hang tough . Its hard looking back at the good old days and remembering all the great times of our youth..

5 hours ago, Scotty155 said:

20210515_160955.jpg

One flaw, the throttle. Felt like the equivalent of a 10 lb trigger pull.

1 hour ago, 10deer said:

bob here one of my projects 55 years ago  small block chevy 140'' dragster

IMG_1750.jpg

Holy s*** butterfly steering wheel trans under your balls engine in your face.