IGNORED

IMO...THE 2 BEST LOCK ON STANDS

nmc02

I hear ya. I justify it by not having any prehung sets on public, cheaper that 10 $150 stands. At least that's how I convinced myself...
Hey... the only person you have to convince or justify this investment is yourself LOL. [emoji848]

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Lunatic said:

So I just looked at your stand and there is something wrong. NO way this stand is 19 lb. is it????

image.thumb.png.f78cc6d93ae09d1548bac4f7303800f6.png

Yes its very close to 19lbs. Its steel with the chain attachment. I have the M50 which is that same stand but it uses the cam lock setup that the m100 and m150 use. I opted for that because i like the small stand for archery so i put the m50 up but when rifle comes in i just swap with the big ol M150 and its a 5min swap. The 150 is 19 lbs also but double the size. The 100 is only like 11lbs

4 hours ago, kanigie said:

I just ordered the D'Acquisto (Lone Wolf Custom Gear) .5 stand. Already having buyers remorse but they have been backordered forever and I'm really trying to lighten up my hang and hunt set up.

It's 5.7lbs!

Damn, that is one light stand! Not sure I would pay $500 for a stand but I see your logic in terms of 1 $500 stand for run and gun vs 10 $150 hang ons. That being said the platform looks miniscule in the pictures (although the numbers have it only a bit smaller than the m7).