IGNORED

What Do You Think? Is It Still M/L?

Not legal in pa. I've heard that it's technically legal in NJ but I haven't seen anything official. It's not an original design but it's the first time, that I know of, that a platform like this has been put out by a major manufacturer. I suspect that the state will make  a specific rule to deal with hybrid muzzys one way or another.

I could do the same thing with my .45/70 Guide gun. Cut down a cartridge to my spec of BH209. Cap it with a wool or veggie wad. Load it into the chamber and push a .452 bullet down the muzzle. The only real difference is I don't have a bullet shelf.

Edited by Woodsman416

My Muzzleloader shoots 200 Grains of powder.. It has the velocity (close to) and energy of an of a 3006 at 150 yards... 

I love the Federal Concept. However Yes the custom muzzleloaders rival center fire rifles.. You can use a 22-250 for ground hogs but though, Just think of that.. I always make sure of a good backstop when shooting chucks, those along with the 223's and 22 mags go a loooong ways in a clear path and can be deadly a mile away.

Like every other law in Jersey - Makes no sense what you can and cant carry..