IGNORED

Clinton Range With My Daughter

BHC

This morning I went to the range, and my oldest daughter wanted to join me, what a gorgeous day to be out !!!  After I got done shooting my two slug guns, she wanted to shoot, her first time. So I took out my Ithaca Featherlight 20ga. with some skeet loads, just so she can get an idea on the recoil. She wants to go hunting then other days she just wants to be a typical 11 yr old girl, not forcing her to hunt or not, the choice is up to her. This shotgun was my first, my father God rest his soul got for me on my 10th birthday.

anna gun.jpg

redsquirrel, I also have two Ithacas the one in this picture and a 12ga Deerslayer smoothbore. If she decides to hunt, I have a Mossberg 500 with a rifled/cantilever barrel with a scope already to go

Good stuff!  I also have a 12 gauge.  I have a 30 inch full barrel a modified barrel and a smoothbore slug barrel as well.  A few years ago I sent it back to ithaca to have one of their new rifled deerslayer barrels put on it.  I love the new barrel, but they had to make a modification (which I didn't realize at the time) and now my old barrels don't fit on it.