IGNORED

Sentencing of Kids Who Tortured Deer in Pa.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

One of the following must be true:

you didn’t see the video

you are a sociopath

you are related to one of the kids. 

No way these idiots thought to themselves “oh man I wounded this deer. I better film myself punching and kicking it in order to kill it”

I didn't watch it. I read the articles and reports - I really don't believe they went out of their way to shoot a deer to torture it.

Edited by mazzgolf

19 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

I didn't watch it. I read the articles and reports - I really don't believe they went out of their way to shoot a deer to torture it.

They didn’t go out of their way to shoot it, correct, but they most definitely went out of their way to torture the animal. Watch the video and you’ll see the disturbing actions these two partook in. 

44 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

watch the video then get back to us. There's also another video of one of the kids purposely  running over a ground hog, getting out of his vehicle, picking it up and smashing it against a bridge, then throwing it in the river. But that's ok, the little future serial killer probably didn't know any better then either.

11 minutes ago, DBuck said:

There's also another video of one of the kids purposely  running over a ground hog, getting out of his vehicle, picking it up and smashing it against a bridge, then throwing it in the river.

That's over the line - if this is a pattern of behavior by them, then obviously, things are different.

28 minutes ago, DBuck said:

watch the video then get back to us. There's also another video of one of the kids purposely  running over a ground hog, getting out of his vehicle, picking it up and smashing it against a bridge, then throwing it in the river. But that's ok, the little future serial killer probably didn't know any better then either.

And another where one of the kids is curb stomping the hell out of a chipmunk. 

2 hours ago, Tbryant said:

And another where one of the kids is curb stomping the hell out of a chipmunk. 

Yup, I forgot about that one.You cant help but feel sorry for the little thing, as much as the deer was tortured. imagine how many other ones there were that we don’t know about. 

Edited by DBuck