IGNORED

Helping Out A New Turkey Hunter.

Good thing, I have that 15lb NJ Jake that, I took on 4/20/2020 as, I have spent the first 5 Days of the NY Spring Turkey Season helping out a Female Friend and trying like Hell to get her on a Gobbler.  She is Determined to take her 1st Gobbler this Spring!  She shows up at a Public Parking area at 4am ready to go 5 days in a Row. I get there at 3.30am to be parked 1st and ( hopefully) to discourage anyone else from parking next to me.  So far- so good. Although a few Guys come in later around 5am and start blowing Coyote Howlers while walking down the Trail.      The Gobbling is Damn good in Orange County  so far although the last 2 days it is falling off a bit.    We saw a Big Flock of Jakes at 120 yards fly on down yesterday morning. Looked like 6 of them.  This morning upcoming we are going to set up close to the Trees where the Jakes were yesterday morning.   We might get a Double. Now my friend is a very good Deer hunter and can sit like Stone for long periods.      I think the returning Cool Weather is keeping some Spring Turkey Hunters from getting out of bed.         Now, I still have a C + D permit for NJ and hopefully, I can start hunting for my Bird soon again. And, I have my 2 NY Permits.           I have Taken my best Toms Spur wise that last week of May .     Hoping that this morning- the 6th morning, I can call up a Tom or Jake for my friend.   Taking that Jake took the pressure off me so far to help out.     I am hoping to Take my 50th Longbeard this Spring. I hit Turkey #120 with that Jake.   With this Lockdown-everybody and their Brother is out on the Public Lands-- LOL!   

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.