IGNORED

Washer Took A Crap Lastnight

BHC

Earlier in the week above the range microwave died after 7 or 8 years, it had a burning smell so it was shot. Friday morning headed over to PC Richards for a new one. Then lastnight the wife put a load in the washing machine, 20 mins later I was downstairs and heard what sounded like a waterfall, after clean up I started my research for a new unit, this one is 14 plus years old and been having some issues with it since the summer on and off so I knew a new machine will be needed soon. So I was going to add a new gas drier to this but why spend the money when it's not needed. After my research I had a few models in mind and wanted to see them in person. Compared prices at a few stores in PA, and PC Richards, overall PC Richards was cheaper in price with delivery and extended warranty. I would of went to Jacobson Appliance but they aren't open today, and my next day off isn't until Friday and with two teenage girls laundry needs to be done often. We decided after careful inspection of each machine we had picked out we went with this Whirlpool

https://www.pcrichard.com/Whirlpool/Whirlpool-27inch-Front-Loading-4-5-Cu-Ft-Washer-White/WFW6620HW.pcrp#