IGNORED

GEICO Insurance

BHC

My wife and I have separate policies,  last week she switched from NJM to GEICO saving $510 !!! Late yesterday she gets a email from GEICO saying her rate is going up $672 due to 2 car accidents.  She called, 2016 she was hit from a car while she sat in traffic on Rt.78 west due to a accident,  she disclosed that to GEICO which after further review they admit a clerical error. They then said she was in a accident in April 2018, which is false.....she used at the time NJM ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE cause of blown tire, so NJM put down as a accident....she left a voicemail for the assigned adjuster to call back which I assume will happen on Monday......yet another black eye for NJM

GEICO was very professional,  they just need NJM to make adjustment on a letter head, and once GEICO gets it, they will honor it and adjust the increase back to the original rate

Edited by BHC

I had my motorcycle insurance for years with Rider. One day I got hit from behind while driving company car. Rider notified me I was losing my preferred customer rate because of this accident. When I called them they told me if I provided accident report they would lower my rate again. It was easier and cheaper to switch insurance. 

Even being towed can crest a problem for you later