IGNORED

New to these boards..

sjshooter

Just actually signed up as I found this site to be very informative...Absecon resident for 13 years via Louisana...grew up hunting waterfowl and some whitetail...This year killed my first 2 does in Arkansas on family land over the holidays...now I got the bug...can't wait for next fall.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

- Doug, Atlantic County
NRA Member 180946485
DU Member

NJ2AS - Member 8997832
NJ ZED South Division

Team CHTBSOAB

Welcome sjs.  I'm up north in western Morris County and hunt Sussex, Morris and Passaic mostly.  Deer, turkey woodcock and pheasant with the odd rabbit at times.  I lost most of my waterfowl places long ago and got more into upland birds in PA and NY over my Brittany.  Welcome to the addiction  :)

Awesome, glad you found the site and welcome! :welcome:

Ah yes, that hunting bug can bite ya pretty hard! Now's a great time to start prepping for next season, learn some new land and find new spots!

There's a number of SJ guys on here. I'm just outside Philly myself, but mostly hunt in central and northern NJ.

I grew up hunting with woodcock and quail over a German short hair and Brittney...I helped my dad train them when I was a pup...it was fun...I am already on the trail for next fall...thanks for the warm welcome.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

- Doug, Atlantic County
NRA Member 180946485
DU Member

NJ2AS - Member 8997832
NJ ZED South Division

Team CHTBSOAB