IGNORED

It’s still porkroll

buckhound

13 hours ago, Lunatic said:

You are not missing anything:happywave:
I had it in Cape May. Most places down there have it for breakfast. It smells like a dirty pig farm and it tastes like shit:shock:

Scrapple made correctly is awesome .

Fried hard topped with light molasses.

Very good 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

4 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Portuguese have dish called Cuzido, I’m sure it spells differently. It is pork ears, cheeks, snout, nuckles boiled with cabbage and potatoes. They don’t hide lips and ass in hotdogs and scrapple. They eat it straight. 

Regardless of this dish Pork Chops can cook and I love their food. I am a close friend to 2nd Generation pork chop and had some outstanding dishes cooked by her mother. There are many great Portuguese restaurants around and I strongly recommend it. 

Yup I've had it all. Not really a big fan of boiled meats and cabbage. I will say my mother in law is a great cook. The one thing "chops" , I mean Portuguese do good that I like is Baccala.  I've been to a ton of Portuguese restaurants and for the most part you cant go wrong with price and quantity that a lot serve. I have also been to Portugal 3 times and the food there is outstanding. I would go back to Portugal just for the baccala dishes I had at some of the restaurants there.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸