IGNORED

Its been a long 333 days..

gobblergetter

I say 6:32. By the time the Tom pitches down from the roost I think Mike’s gonna let him give a little show of some strutting before he sends him to his final resting place. Good luck Mike and I can’t wait to see the pics!

Aim Small Miss Small..........No such thing as a bad day spent hunting.

41 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Looks like Bucksnbows won with the first bird.  :up::up:

What's that they say about even a blind squirrel  .  .  .  .  ?   :rofl:

And in an hour, I get an MRI on my knee and get to likely schedule arthroscopic surgery soon.  So I was on the IR list to begin with.  :D  

My bird flew down about 5:50 and tortured poor TroutandBucks for ten minutes before he whispered to me that he had no shot due to some brush with his crossbow and for me to shoot it if I could with the 12 ga.  A minute later Mr. Tom stuck his head out at 40 yards and I dumped him at 6:02 am.  Never heard another shot all day as we tagged my bird, dropped off Mike's crossbow and my bird in his truck, and I handed him my 12 ga. and off we went for another 3 or 4 hours.  We did some run and gun (re: walk and no shot) and had a gobbler running toward us silently that busted when he saw us walking between calling locations.  I hate silent gobblers.  :)