IGNORED

Today is the day

Greg

8 hours ago, Greg said:

nope, the screens actually have ports in them to shoot out of. its the hemming from it that I hit. 

blind I got;

Those holes are small.  I take the entire screen out of the window that I shoot from.  I've seen too many people have problems shooting through small openings or shooting through the mesh.   

I got my first deer, a doe, shooting through the mesh of a ground blind that my good friend Jakesbeard set me up in.

I have also made a ton of mistakes - maybe it is because I am part Irish but I seem to only learn by making mistakes LOL

Had the string hit the button of the right breast pocket of a shirt that I was wearing and watched the arrow go sailing over the back of the deer that I could almost taste.  Never wore a shirt with breast pockets bowhunting again. 

Hit little branches and had my arrow deflected - I realize now that the arrow porpoises through the air over the first few yards of its journey whereas humans intuitively think that arrows fly like lasers.

Had the strung jumped a lot  - I now try to take shorter shots with the recurve.

The list goes on.