IGNORED

Thermacell foot warmers

Psehunter

12 minutes ago, fathernature said:

Just get yourself a pair of booties that go over your boots when you get in your stand. It's like wearing a comforter over your feet!

In the OP he said he tried those and doesn't like them:....  "I've tried the boot covers with a hand warmer in there but their bulky and just another thing I  to carry and bring with me"

14 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Mens-Predator-trade-Extreme-Pac-Boots-Brown-Mossy-Oak-reg-Break-Up-Infinity-reg/1217229.uts?slotId=7

Highly recommend these. Warmest boot I ever owned. Felt lined w pocket under toe for toe warmers.

I bought those exact boots a couple years ago. Only used them a few times - those are my "really, really cold" weather boots.

I have two problems with those boots though:

1) They are super-bulky. I mean, these boots are BIG. You can't walk far in them because of the weight and bulk - these are stand-only boots. And using them with a climber is doable but difficult. They are so bulky that sometimes I even feel unsafe driving with them on because I'm afraid I'm going to not be able to take my foot off the accelerator (or I accidentally hit the accelerator instead of the break!) - I've taken them off to drive sometimes.

2) Those felt-liners they come with are too small. Without the felt liners on, my feet swim in those boots, so I need wear the felt-liners - but then it's the opposite - the felt-liners are really tight on my foot. They are too small for the boots. I have no air circulation around my feet with those felt liners on. There's plenty of room in those boots, I don't know why they make the felt liners so small.

I tried to solve #2 by actually buying separate felt-liners elsewhere - I bought these LaCrosse replacement liners.  Crazy thing is - my boots are a size 11, and I bought size 12 boot liners! I actually went up a size in the liner, and it still fits inside. That helped with the fit.