IGNORED

"Rage" type hypodermic broadheads

John B

I am far from convinced on these. Ever deer I have taken had been a fixed head. I will do alot more tests before I think about deer hunting with them. The shock collar they come with are a joke, almost impossible to tell if its lined up correctly and they are not the proper strength for a crossbow.

I am far from convinced on these. Ever deer I have taken had been a fixed head. I will do alot more tests before I think about deer hunting with them. The shock collar they come with are a joke, almost impossible to tell if its lined up correctly and they are not the proper strength for a crossbow.

I use the regular hypodermic heads in my xbow. I put a dental rubber band on all my mechanicals.

I've never had a head open its just my own paranoia. Lol.

My son used  Rage Hypodermic Crossbow heads with the new red shock collars on his buck this fall. Very impressed with the results and love them. With all the money spent on equipment, clothing, stands, gear etc, I feel more confident screwing on a quality broadhead and choose to save money elsewhere. The broadhead is the most vital part of one's setup in my opinion...

thumbnail_Resized_20171025_184229.jpg

Edited by LPJR

I look at it this way..

I shoot 3-5 deer a season with my bow..

I throw away my rages after each shot.

For 40-80$ /year I rather have quality heads that won't break in half before exiting the opposite side of the deer..

The few deer a year I shoot at I want to find.

Those are probably fine for turkey, fox, coyote, groundhogs, etc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk