IGNORED

Great deal Kamik Hunter boots $42

JHbowhunter

Just got the Kamik Hunters in size 11 and am wearing them now. I am 10.5 and they fit perfect.  Much lighter than my Kamik Icebreakers, and a little less roomy.These will definitely be more comfortable for hunting and easier to walk in than those. I have a wide foot and they are right at the limit for width, but still just fine. Plenty of room in the toes.  They definitely won't be quite as warm, but I can see these being good to about 0 degrees with just heavy wool socks, whereas the icebreakers are good to -20 with ease.   These are just slightly thinner liner, slightly thinner rubber, and significantly lighter. 

I got these from Bob's before others pointed out Amazon had better deals (and they do).   I can at least say these are easily worth the prices I see floating out there.  I would wear these hunting even if 30 degrees with just a pair of gym socks, they are actually more comfortable and easier to put on than my Lacrosse boots. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Thanks for the heads up Jack. I ordered a pair of the ice breakers. They were the same price on amazon. They came just in time for the snow storm.  Very happy with them.  I usually wear my Schnees hunter II pack boots for everything but they just don't cut it in these temps. Thanks for the heads up. They seem like a well built boot.