IGNORED

Car key replacement ?

Lunatic

I need keys produced also, please share the guy that is doing it for you.

I will not because he told me $119 over the phone and when he showed up it was $240. That's a dealer price.

I had a home depot replace my chip key for $70. No remotes but it is a good back up

Got my truck remotes today.  Watched the video.  Turned my ignition on and off 5 times, hit the remote button and it was programmed.  Got 4 of them for 12 dollars off ebay.  

You had to have one of then original keys. right? You still have to cut the key, but that's no big deal.

The dealer wants $165 for one key. I can get two for $30 on amazon. Then I need to have someone program and cut the key since I don't have the original.

please excuse me BUT What is it you need The Key or the Flob ( Remote ) ??? The Flobs you can program the Key Chip can be done at the dealer and that depends on the make of the Car  There is also a Trick you can do about the Chip Key if you have an original but not for posting in public. with the trick, you will never need another Chip Key. Just a Key.

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

please excuse me BUT What is it you need The Key or the Flob ( Remote ) ??? The Flobs you can program the Key Chip can be done at the dealer and that depends on the make of the Car  There is also a Trick you can do about the Chip Key if you have an original but not for posting in public. with the trick, you will never need another Chip Key. Just a Key.

What I have is a duplicate chip key I made at home depot before I lost my regular key(no remote on this one). Jeep key is a key and remote in one, see below, so I need to buy it and then have someone cut and program the key.

51kk6xpwr2L._AC_US218_.jpg

Lunatic, This is who I use for programming everything that I can't do myself. He comes to my shop and I know he travels all over the state . I don't know if he only does shops or residential also. 

Little Johns Auto Ambulance

732-552-7207

Have the keys cut first at Home Depot or any locksmith.

You had to have one of then original keys. right? You still have to cut the key, but that's no big deal.

The dealer wants $165 for one key. I can get two for $30 on amazon. Then I need to have someone program and cut the key since I don't have the original.

my key does not have a chip in my key does not have a chip in it.