IGNORED

My personal best walleye....dad may have helped.

Swamprat

Thx everyone. As for a spot burn...it's a big river. Fish have fins.

When I say area. I could be 5 miles north , 5 miles south. Jersey side. Pennsylvania side. I never knew catching 10" smallies was such a secretive thing. The walleye was a bonus.

I would say The spot burn was made in Jest  :kissy:  Now Exactly where were you Standing how far from shore how deep where did you Park. How about some GPS numbers  ;)  Now that's Spot Burning. :doh2:  

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Cancer sucks. Very sorry for the loss of your Dad SR. When you say you may have had some help from Dad I agree. Four pound test with all those sharp teeth you needed more than luck to and that slob of a fish. Did you put him back or home for the frying pan? I have never had a chance to eat some but I hear they are best eating fish that swims the water.

I lost my Dad years ago. Lou Gerhigs Disease (ALS). I fish and hunt places he had taken me as a kid and can't help always shedding a tear from the memories. He is always there SR.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Cancer sucks. Very sorry for the loss of your Dad SR. When you say you may have had some help from Dad I agree. Four pound test with all those sharp teeth you needed more than luck to and that slob of a fish. Did you put him back or home for the frying pan? I have never had a chance to eat some but I hear they are best eating fish that swims the water.

I lost my Dad years ago. Lou Gerhigs Disease (ALS). I fish and hunt places he had taken me as a kid and can't help always shedding a tear from the memories. He is always there SR.

Thank you sir.

Yea this one came home. I filet it. Beautiful white/pink meat. Dipped in Italian bread crumbs and cooked couple minutes on each side in hot oil. My 2 boys devoured it. Lol. I got a golf ball sized chunk. It was good. Not yellow perch good but still good.

Tomorrow is the funeral. Gonna be rough for my boys.

Like you I will visit many places that we hunted and fished in the future.

Nick