IGNORED

03/25/2014-03/26/2014: Website Issues & Outage

BowhunterNJ

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You three amigo's are a pisser. :rant: wiggle this whack that :rofl: can you slow down the featured content down now? I'm getting dizzy and also can you add a direction preference .

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

You three amigo's are a pisser. :rant: wiggle this whack that :rofl: can you slow down the featured content down now? I'm getting dizzy and also can you add a direction preference .

I blame the :nerd: and the :piney:!!! :rofl:

Yeah the Featured Content sliding is new, tuning that based on user requests.

I slowed it down a bit.

When you say directional, you mean left to right vs right to left preference? Not sure I can do that, it pretty much slides one way.

When you say directional, you mean left to right vs right to left preference? Not sure I can do that, it pretty much slides one way

Ah you caught that actually Now that you bring it up I was thinking like axiom omg a lot of bergancountians read pics opposite lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Now I need an emoticon for a Bergancountian that reads backwards! :rofl:

lol  Hey that wasn't invented yet?I tried to find an excerpt that say's this site is an advocate of an equal opportunity reader friendly advocate,lest I say well came up empty contact joe and he'll be happy to help you contact someone else who would be happy to help you contact someone else who would be happy to help you.

Using android phone. She. I click at the top for view new posts the picture are large and in a line down the left and I can'tread the forum titles. But on home page eeverything is ok

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford