IGNORED

Two 17s in one week

Shortfuse

Was not familiar with 17 Calibers  After reading It would also be my Choice Also the Savage models.  

Shots of 300 yards is bad ass does it stay true that far or easily deflected, Also mentioned ammo Privacy, but what isn't today.    Sadly not an option for me with limited involvement,   

1280px-17_HMR_-_SB_-_3.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Was not familiar with 17 Calibers  After reading It would also be my Choice Also the Savage models.  

Shots of 300 yards is bad ass does it stay true that far or easily deflected, Also mentioned ammo Privacy, but what isn't today.    Sadly not an option for me with limited involvement,

These are rimfire correct?

• 2 weeks later...

#1.jpg#2.jpg#3.jpgSo the Savage Model 93R 17 TRs Extractor Broke so Davidsons Gallery of Guns stood by there guarantee of Lifetime Replacement and sent me a New one mounted the scope and Zeroed at 50 yrds on target #1 Target #2 is where its at target #3 is what I'm dying to try

Edited by Shortfuse

Savage firearms are excellent and at a great price

Tell me about the Tactical was alot I think it was 520 but I got the BV on clearance in Dicks for 175 and both are dead balls accurate the retail on the BV is 349 but it was marked down to 229  it was the last one in the store I happened to be there to buy Targets and saw it didn't buy it then I kicked myself in the ass all night so I went back the next day and it was marked down again to 174.49 so I  grabbed it one for Targets one for Hunting