IGNORED

fluke bucktails

smoking gun

Johnny is a good fisherman, BUT we are definetly in the money more often than he is.

and if my normal team could all have off on saturdays like THEY used to , we would be in there even more

You need a seasoned salmon-strip/squid combo dragger on board... Just sayin'......

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

That kids a clown 

He is just that a kid.

and  almost anyone doing as well at anything as he is fishing would be banging thier chest the same way.

Kid loves to fish, and does it every chance he gets.

good for him, as im glad someone get to do it

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Nice jigs dude. 

Cero macks? I miss em...I used to actually fish unlike nowadays. Jack you know what your doing but the lighter the better, at least in the keys from a boat but Id think a cero is a cero is a cero. Pic is small had to grab this from the website

attachicon.gifCero.jpg

You are correct - small bucktails, yellow and white was a red hot color in 1/2 ounce fished on 10lb braid outfits..  I think pink/white would be a good choice too.   I would use the 2 ounce bucktails for deeper dropping the snappers hit them too. Lets face it - if you had to have just ONE saltwater lure to fish with, I think most of us would choose the bucktail... Bass, Blues, Fluke, Mahi, Bonito, Kings, Ceros, Jacks, and the list goes on...

You can see the small yellow bucktail on this nice Cero my son caught last March off Green Turtle Cay...  (pretty sure it's a Cero, not a king or a big Spanish????)  

Jakes Cero Mackerel.jpg

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….

You are correct - small bucktails, yellow and white was a red hot color in 1/2 ounce fished on 10lb braid outfits..  I think pink/white would be a good choice too.   I would use the 2 ounce bucktails for deeper dropping the snappers hit them too. Lets face it - if you had to have just ONE saltwater lure to fish with, I think most of us would choose the bucktail... 

Bucktails will put fish in the boat of all species for sure.

But still in the mix is which head style to fish, as they all come through the water a different way.

we even caught big trigger fish on 8 OZ bucktails as we were fishing for grouper in NC.

make it move like a fleeing baitfish and hang on

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Bucktails will put fish in the boat of all species for sure.

But still in the mix is which head style to fish, as they all come through the water a different way.

we even caught big trigger fish on 8 OZ bucktails as we were fishing for grouper in NC.

make it move like a fleeing baitfish and hang on

its also a matter of fishing for unpressured fish too - bucktails on and around Bahamas reefs where pressure is light, I would have to rank that as one of my favorites at this point - you just never know what you are gonna a catch and nary a retrieve goes untouched.

I shot a big 10pt once….