IGNORED

Fat Guy is Back

Nomad

He's smarter then your average bear

He seems to know when to disappear. Last year during Oct and Nov saw him all the time in the day.  Walked right up to him on the corn.  Would just move off slowly when I got to within 20 yards.   Then only night pic during gun season.   The year before I think he was asleep during bear season , no pics or tracks.

Edited by Nomad

• 1 month later...

I would have to believe, if that bear got shot - we would all know about it, as it would certainly be among the heaviest bears ever taken? 

How does a bear that size hide during 2 different bear seasons?   Or - maybe he just stroked out or died of a heart attack?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I would have to believe, if that bear got shot - we would all know about it, as it would certainly be among the heaviest bears ever taken? 

How does a bear that size hide during 2 different bear seasons?   Or - maybe he just stroked out or died of a heart attack?

I have to agree with you.  If he did make it through, it just shows us how cunning and able they are to survive and thrive.  I read that NJ has had bears live to 20+ years.  Pretty amazing considering the highways and now the hunting.

I have to agree with you. If he did make it through, it just shows us how cunning and able they are to survive and thrive. I read that NJ has had bears live to 20+ years. Pretty amazing considering the highways and now the hunting.

Damn I did not know bears could even live that long. Guess he'd have to be that old to get that fat lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Chasing the deer that eat your bushes since 2012