IGNORED

Tower shoot details!!

Never seen that before. 

We had a lot of fun when we did it years ago.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Is this dead?  I just got confirmation that I have the $$$ to do it.  I can probably lock up someone else, at least one more.

If not, if anyone wants to go out, it's just my 12 year old daughter and I but we would be down for a hunt.  We don't have the pooch.

Edited by buckfever1974

No idea. I need to know date so I can take off from work.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

That'd work, I do some guiding at Hunts preserve, he's planning to start up the first week of October or so, nice place good hard flushing pheasant, and nice plump hard flying chuckers, bet we can get a few guys together for that! But would have to be on a Sunday for me.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

How about the 9th? Can you do that Haskell? But I'd have to check with hunts first to see if the date is good and that he's up and running for the season.

I'll get costs too for say 5 birds per guy depending on how many we get.

1)GhostBear+ dog.

Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.