IGNORED

Adirondack snow shoe hare guides?

My pal and I have done this trip a few times over the years with Guide Jamie Fraiser w very limited success….& we were guna try another guide, Alan Desecare, near Schroon Lake, but he hasn’t called me back. 

anyone recommend a guide?  I think @Mallard1100 goes up there a lot n may have mentioned someone for hare hunts??   Heard the snow is 4-5 ft deep !!

4 minutes ago, Dominant buck said:

Try reaching out to upstate beagle clubs, these guys would love the company and would probably not take a dime

Great idea!!  Thanks!!  I ran my beagle on the snow the first time ever this week and she took right to it!!  I was amazed how she could track on snow even tho I never trained her on it!!  But not sure how she would fare in the big woods w deep snow & huge rabbits!!

IMG_9760.jpeg

IMG_9761.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

My pal and I have done this trip a few times over the years with Guide Jamie Fraiser w very limited success….& we were guna try another guide, Alan Desecare, near Schroon Lake, but he hasn’t called me back. 

anyone recommend a guide?  I think @Mallard1100 goes up there a lot n may have mentioned someone for hare hunts??   Heard the snow is 4-5 ft deep !!

I was going to recommend Fraiser from ADK mountain and stream guide service. That’s all I know of. No way the snow is that deep!? 

6 minutes ago, Mallard1100 said:

I was going to recommend Fraiser from ADK mountain and stream guide service. That’s all I know of. No way the snow is that deep!? 

My pal has custom leather holsters made for him by a guy up there and he wasn’t able to ship his holster cuz he said it is 5 ft deep!!