IGNORED

FALL TURKEY OPENER/28TH.

Fred Flintstone

That pics amazing.  They seem to slowly making a comeback is some areas   Others.   I don’t no the issue.  I saw multiple hens in several different areas this spring.   I havnt see any hens with this years clutch yet.  

2 hours ago, Devil Horns said:

Be careful where you hunt. Lots of corn in the woods. 

I’ll be deer hunting Mon-Wed. May pick up a turkey permit just in case one strolls by. 

Let's  hope no Fall Turkey Hunter strolls by a pile of Corn he does not see and shoots a Bird and gets called on that.

Some Birds up in the North Counties.  Probably  won't  see much.

Strange how just  10+ miles North of the NY/ NJ Border- There are too Many Hens ambling about. 

Near 45,000 Acre- Harriman  State Park just North of Jersey has a Ton of Turkeys.  No Hunting here though. 

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

I was going to go out this morning but I had an Honor Guard Duty at a funeral last night and my knees are killing me, I need a rest getting to old for standing Honor Guards.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL