IGNORED

A Better Year Next Year?

Rusty

I would support no driving during antler less season but leave 6 day out of it. That is where a majority of the clubs in pines have their tradition and have everyone together for the week. Our club does not even hunt does at all with guns anymore. Even during bow season we do not shoot does unless it is a new guy that is looking to shoot his first deer.

• 8 months later...

Fast forward 9 months, it looks like there has been a bit of a rebound in the deer herd as a result of the mild winter and abundant acorn crop.  Deer numbers are noticeably higher this year at a few of my spots.   

Plz. send GPS coordinates of your spots.  I'll take care of the rest.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

This is the last free Monday I have except for maybe the holiday in October. I have class Monday evenings except for that day.

You only want 1/2 growler? I'll bring you a whole one of my hootch, but there's a good chance it'll say "Krogh's" on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

This is the last free Monday I have except for maybe the holiday in October. I have class Monday evenings except for that day.

That's the one Monday we don't hunt because of the holiday.   :down:

I'll bring you a whole one of my hootch, but there's a good chance it'll say "Krogh's" on it.

:rofl:  :rofl: