IGNORED

Concealed carry holster

tcook8296

You’re about to get a million different responses lol. I think Tier 1 and T. Rex Arms are some of the better holsters out there. They have a few different options for how you want to carry. I really recommend an appendix carry. Many people have a hard time wanting to carry in that position, myself included at first. It’s my favorite carry position now. Least amount of printing, easiest to draw from. A decent holster is anywhere from $50- $160, depending how you want to set it up. 

If you want some different carry options, there’s a few companies that make holsters that you can use in different carry positions, such as making it a paddle holster, inside the waist band, appendix, etc. 

We the People holsters has their Freedom model I think that does that. And Alien Gear has the Shape Shifter. They are basically kits that you can adjust. 

No such thing as best.... most comfortable is most important. A few ways to carry: appendix, small of back, hip, ankle, or cross draw (armpit).

I personally carry in small of back with a left hand appendix holster....this way the grip is facing right and I can grab behind my back.

Don't bother w an ankle holster, never get to it if need it fast. 

I have a tulster holster I like. It is inexpensive and comfortable. You may have to try several different until you find what works for you.

If you buy one that is uncomfortable, likely won't carry.