IGNORED

Lyle alzado Barry bonds Ivan Drago 9 inch stocked trout?

Coyoteslayer

Anyone else notice about a week in after stocking little 9 inchers fight like steroid addicted monsters 😆 🤣. Got 3 at schadlers today all 3 freight trained the rooster tail. All 3 I'm battling saying nice trout  The last one I swore I had a breeder it was pulling drag.....til I got it up and it was 10 inches lol!!! Pretty soon they are gonna grow a full hat size in 1 off-season. 

5 hours ago, Recurve hntr said:

I only got out once. Fished westville pond a week after the season opened. They were rising all over the stream side of the lake. I’m gonna hit gloucester city pond on Thursday. It’s the last stocking. They usually put some nice ones in on the last stocking. 

Westville pond only gets 1 stocking 😆 🤣 a whopping 180 trout lol🤣🤣. But I always seem to get a few when I go there. Im surprised they still stock it. They quit stocking riverview pond in pennsville a similar size. That 180 trout could be added to the 5k going into the muscongnetcong Gloucester pond I think I'm cursed never got one in the few times I've been. 

4 hours ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Westville pond only gets 1 stocking 😆 🤣 a whopping 180 trout lol🤣🤣. But I always seem to get a few when I go there. Im surprised they still stock it. They quit stocking riverview pond in pennsville a similar size. That 180 trout could be added to the 5k going into the muscongnetcong Gloucester pond I think I'm cursed never got one in the few times I've been. 

Westville pond is great usually the first week after the season opens. It’s a ghost town after opening day. I hardly ever see another person fishing. I’m also surprised that they stock that pond. Even though it’s only the one preseason stocking. It’s pretty much a mud hole. Gloucester city pond is a tricky pond. It’s hit or miss there. 

4 hours ago, archer36 said:

Yeah. Those little guys seem to pull pretty hard. I guess the combination of light tackle and the stream current could make them appear to pull harder than normal.

Smallest pup in the pack. Either run with the herd or get trampled!! 😆 🤣