IGNORED

Well and Septic Inspectors needed

Michael Britt

6 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Don't give up the ship/dream yet worth a try

https://m.yelp.com/biz/ace-well-and-pump-co-sussex-3

I spoke to Ace, he told me to "run" from that property. He and others saved me a huge headache and from making the largest, most regretful purchase of my life!

Edited by Michael Britt

2 hours ago, electric10162 said:

The existing property has a well that is sub par? I would ask the neighbors if they have issues. It is definitely worth a few minutes of your time to knock on a few doors.

Was that not abundantly clear ^ ? A local well driller told me to "run" from that property! Septic failed too btw.

1 hour ago, Michael Britt said:

No worries, you've been very helpful, thanks. I did say in the other post that you quoted, various local people said the water supply there is poor.

When I first bought in Wantage, I was told the same thing. I spoke to a guy named Paul Williams. He said he could find water anywhere. Never got a chance to use him though as I ended up buying the farm next to me. It already had a house and well on it. I've never had an issue with my well but one neighbor has trouble .....and she has two. 

3 hours ago, electric10162 said:

When I first bought in Wantage, I was told the same thing. I spoke to a guy named Paul Williams. He said he could find water anywhere. Never got a chance to use him though as I ended up buying the farm next to me. It already had a house and well on it. I've never had an issue with my well but one neighbor has trouble .....and she has two. 

This place had 3 wells, major red flag.